- Conduct requirement elicitation or Change Requests (CR) to ensure the business need is correctly capture in the proposed solution
- Analyze the product/solution impact and build acceptance criteria of CRs together with the team. Review test cases and verify the test coverage.
- Facilitate functional refinement with the development team members to ensure implementation details are well defined
- Maintain backlog visibility and refinement rhythm to ensure stories earmarked for the next immediate 2 sprints are in ‘ready-to-develop’ state
- Adherence to documentation templates/structures and maintaining the correct level of detail for epic/story level requirements
- Maintain/evaluate traceability of requirements with correct linkage of functional/non-functional requirements and test documents
- Conduct ‘show and tell’ sessions (sprint review) on selected CRs
- Strive to produce quality work with minimum supervision
- Self-learning, curiosity on business and technology
- Ability to work with a diverse set of individuals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any other engineering field or Finance, Economics and Business degree with an inclination towards FinTech/Technology
- CIMA, CFA, CISI or any other qualification related to capital markets will be an added advantage
- Exposure to business intelligence/analytics will be an added advantage
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (369)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Dutton Labs LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .Net Jobs at Calcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time