Business Development Executive
About GP Strategies Training Ltd
GP Strategies Training has over 25 years of apprenticeship training experience and is one of the top 10 providers of apprenticeship training in the UK, providing thousands of employers with high quality training and apprenticeship Programmes.
Our people are our greatest asset, and we strive to provide first-class opportunities, training and development to help our employees succeed and realise their potential. We offer a variety of interesting and rewarding roles across the business and are always on the lookout for amazing people to join our team.
We are looking for new team members to that enjoy developing new business, and nurturing existing relationships with employers across a range of sectors including Business & Management, Health & Social Care & Childcare sectors.
Known as a ‘Skills Recruitment Consultant’, you will report into the Regional Manager and work closely with your regional team. You will actively network and engage with local employers to identify apprenticeship training, plus other government funded programmes such as Adult Education Budget, and Traineeships. You will work in partnership with employers to identify their recruitment opportunities for apprentices of all ages and abilities.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• To source new leads across your allocated region.
• To build a pipeline of sales opportunities ensuring consistent achievement of in month and future sales targets.
• To source Apprentice and Traineeship vacancies for the Apprentice Recruitment Consultant team.
• To ensure lead generation provided to you is followed up within the required timescales.
• Effective Account Management and liaison with the wider team.
• To work with your existing accounts through the nurturing of client relationships resulting in an increase of new sales and progressions.
• To provide existing accounts with a customer service visit every four months and completion of any required review documents.
• Strong work ethic with the personality and ambition to succeed
• Sales, Business Development or Recruitment experience is preferred
• Possess excellent face-to-face and telephone communication expertise
• You will be highly motivated possessing strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
• Excellent time management and the ability to work to deadlines
• Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle would be ideal, although not essential
We Can Offer You
• A competitive starting salary with annual salary & promotion reviews.
• Generous commission and incentives
• Excellent rewards package
• Company pension scheme
• Mobile phone
• Ongoing training support and progression opportunities
Equality of opportunity is at the core of our recruitment process – you will be judged on your suitability for the job and nothing else.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
Related Jobs (187)
Creative Intern, Vacancies At ADA, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Intern Designer, Vacancies at CreativeHub, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Intern – Marketing Internship at brandix in colombo ,Sri Lanka on August 8, 2022 Internship
Student Recruitment Officer, Vacancies At BMS, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 5, 2022 Full-Time