Business Development Executive
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Identify and recommend new strategies to create brand awareness.
- Conduct marketing and branding activities via trending social media channels.
- Manage business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Build and develop advertising funnels and drive revenue streams.
- Writing and analyzing marketing reports.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales & marketing
- Excellent presentation skills & Highly organized
- Self-motivated & able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Competent with trending social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken & Team player
- Experience in the education sector would be an added advantage
Internship, opportunities are available.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing