Business Development Executive
SenzMate IoT Intelligence eliminates the inequality in access to the best quality state-of-the-art IoT and AI technologies worldwide. We’ve always had a core mission to invent and innovate with the most advanced technologies, helping our clients become enterprises of the future and leaders in their industries. For the last 7 years, the essence of our company and culture has been built by the incredible people of SenzMate – where our many humanitarian contributions reflect our values.
This is a hands-on, entrepreneurial-focused position. This key management role will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients in the International domain. You must be comfortable and effective as a management team player in our dynamic and fast-paced environment. Our culture encourages experimentation and favours agile and rapid iteration over the pursuit of immediate perfection. We are flexible and supportive of remote work arrangements.
• Developing and managing best practices concerning our prospecting metrics and pipeline development.
• Implementing effective sales processes to improve team performance.
• Representing our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings of technology products and services
• Maximizing the sales performance by establishing strong relationships globally
• Meeting weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
• Generating leads and committing to customer service by building relationships
• Adjusting sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
• Performing incisive and insightful market and competitive research
• Making cold calls or performing warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
• Utilizing CRM tools to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
Experience and Skills:
• 2-4 years experience in global sales lead generation, with team leadership experience preferably in software products and services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Business, Software Development, Finance, Information Technology, etc.).
• Ability to communicate at a high level with various internal and external parties such as clients, vendors, employees and executives.
• Experience prospecting C-level, Business Users or Technical audiences.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Passion for sales and driving revenue
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Experience working with CRM platforms
• Experience closing enterprise-level deals
• Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
• Result-oriented attitude
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing
Related Jobs (545)
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at DirectPay in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Avonet Technologies in Sri Lanka (Remote) on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Trainee Game Developer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Developer Jobs at ISA in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 9, 2022 Full-Time