Business Development Intern
• Identify, track & nurture inbound (online/offline) leads on all channels to convert & win business
• Engage with existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, build relationships & grow accounts
• Use CRM as main tracking tool & ensure all notes, tasks, updates, deadlines, etc. are tracked
• Coordinate and support sales team to close ongoing leads and opportunities
• Develop and track quotes and proposals for prospects
• Develop high quality sales collateral & independently or collaboratively
• Liaise with Marketing to provide input & feedback on marketing strategy Minimum
• Great comms. Prompt response & action when needed. People rarely need to follow up with you.
• Startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, cross-functional, hardworking & proactive.
• Proven analytical skills to understand metrics & build insights from data.
• Willingness & desire to learn & adopt new skills in order to craft & deliver the best solutions.
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage & prioritize multiple initiatives & deadlines
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelEntry Level
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.