Business Development Manager
We are looking for smart, ambitious, articulate candidates who understand the broader remit of business development for our clients, prospects, and ourselves. We want to hear from creative people who are comfortable combining ideas from technology and commerce to illustrate how our products and services can change the trajectory of our client’s businesses for the better and you’ll be supported by a dynamic team dedicated to doing things right.
The Business Development Manager will
- Establish new strategic business relationships.
- Promote and sell Orel-IT products and services.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensure the sales pipeline is accurate and up to date in the CRM.
- Provide reports on opportunities as requested.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to coordinate sales efforts.
- Provide full and accurate briefings to any colleagues involved in Pre-Sales activities.
- Create and present high-quality sales pitches and proposals.
- Coordinate and manage RFP response preparations and input.
- Meet with Clients and Prospects face-to-face and virtually.
- Endeavor to build and maintain strong client relationships, be the trusted advisor to clients to help solve their business problems and develop compelling business cases for technology investment.
- Negotiate and manage the contracting process.
- Be an Orel-IT brand ambassador at conferences and events.
- Evangelize the Orel-IT value proposition and differentiators.
Success in the role will be measured on the following deliverables
- Individual targets are met or exceeded.
- Demonstrable contribution to the successful achievement of the Business Development team revenue targets.
- High-quality presentations and written tender documentation are produced which contributes to successful bids.
- Expertise in the Orel-IT solutions is evident and contributes towards the future roadmap.
- Proven sales experience in Software and related services,
- Proposal and tender writing experience.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- A strong understanding of technology sales.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship