Business Development Manager
We are looking for smart, ambitious, articulate candidates who understand the broader remit of business development for our clients, prospects, and ourselves. We want to hear from creative people who are comfortable combining ideas from technology and commerce to illustrate how our products and services can change the trajectory of our client’s businesses for the better and you’ll be supported by a dynamic team dedicated to doing things right.
The Business Development Manager will
- Establish new strategic business relationships.
- Promote and sell OREL IT products and services.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensure the sales pipeline is accurate and up to date in the CRM.
- Provide reports on opportunities as requested.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to coordinate sales efforts.
- Provide full and accurate briefings to any colleagues involved in Pre-Sales activities.
- Create and present high-quality sales pitches and proposals.
- Coordinate and manage RFP response preparations and input.
- Meet with Clients and Prospects face-to-face and virtually.
- Endeavor to build and maintain strong client relationships, be the trusted advisor to clients to help solve their business problems and develop compelling business cases for technology investment.
- Negotiate and manage the contracting process.
- Be an OREL IT brand ambassador at conferences and events.
- Evangelize the OREL IT value proposition and differentiators.
Success in the role will be measured on the following deliverables
- Individual targets are met or exceeded.
- Demonstrable contribution to the successful achievement of the Business Development team revenue targets.
- High-quality presentations and written tender documentation are produced which contributes to successful bids.
- Expertise in the OREL IT solutions is evident and contributes towards the future roadmap.
- Proposal and tender writing experience.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to explain and present pain points in the industry to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Proven sales experience in educational products and services will be an added advantage.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (14)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time