Business Operations – Sr. Reporting Analyst
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
The primary purpose of the role is to create reports and dashboards for effective business insights that will be utilized across the region. The role will be reporting to the regional head of business operations and will work with the regional Chief Operating Officer in providing and publishing reports for the geographical market units and region.
The selected candidate is expected to understand the data sources and work with multiple teams to capture data.
Remit includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist the management and create different reports which will be used on weekly/monthly basis.
- Publish performance reports to show monthly and quarterly performance towards target achievement of AEs (account executives) and the MUs (Market Units)
- Create Sales Representative productivity reports showing changes in the pipeline such as new pipelines created, deals lost from pipeline and movement within quarter
- Prepare the forecast review files to support forecast calls at Market Unit and regional level
- Prepare and update the Annual Recurring Revenue report on a weekly basis to track the backlog, forecast and upsides
- Create a list of all subscriptions sold by the region to track the upcoming renewals
- Automate manual excel reports in Power BI
- Create monthly and quarterly reports to support analysis for Quarter business reviews
- Supporting the line manager with their Adhoc reporting needs
To be successful you will likely have:
- Tertiary educational background or equivalent work exposure with an emphasis on software and business administration
- Proven track record in a similar role preferably from IT / Software industry
- Have worked in and with departments such as Sales, Commercials and Sales Operations in similar roles
- Understanding of financial statement concepts
- Thorough appreciation of how sales cycle works in a software company
- Have worked on and used different CRM and ERP solutions. Having previously used IFS Apps would be an advantage
- Good analytical and business acumen skills
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills (Fluency in English)
- Advanced level MS Excel skills, for example be able to build Macros in Excel and write queries for complex data handling
- Have previously created dashboards in Microsoft Power BI
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology