We are now looking for a full stack marketing campaign manager. We are looking for you who have experience and expertise in digital & app marketing. You have an analytical mindset and are used to a data driven approach. You will play an important role in developing our team with the opportunity to grow within the organization.
• You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
• You have the ability to prioritize your work effectively according to set goals.
• You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks.
• You must be able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
• Understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks.
• Minimum 3 years of app marketing experience on client and/or agency side Bachelors in Marketing/Business Management/Information & Technology or an equivalent a professional qualification.
• Google and Facebook certifications would be an added advantage.
• Experience in creative campaign development and project management (Preferably regarding localisation of campaigns in collaboration with regional teams).
• Own and optimize campaigns and promotions for new user acquisition.
• A technical interest and an eye for details.
• A metrics driven approach and good understanding of audience management and measurement.
• Provide deep campaign analytics and insights.
• Experience from research, testing, and iteration of your work.
• Experience from working in Digital marketing platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat,
• Twitter, Hootsuite and mobile measurement platforms such as Google Firebase and Adjust.
• Experience in working in platforms like App Store Connect, Google Play Console, and App Annie.
• Developing and setting ATL, Brand and PR strategy and operations.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced start-up environment, a larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture or a company with a strong brand track record.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (12)
Scale Specialist, Industry Solutions, Google Cloud on September 17, 2021 Full-Time
Manager, Agency Sales (Independent Agencies), Google Customer Solutions on September 17, 2021 Full-Time
Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive & Associate Manager-(Leasing/Loans)- on September 13, 2021 Full-Time