Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
We are now looking for a full stack marketing campaign manager. We are looking for you who have experience and expertise in digital & app marketing. You have an analytical mindset and are used to a data driven approach. You will play an important role in developing our team with the opportunity to grow within the organization.
• You are proactive by nature and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
• You have the ability to prioritize your work effectively according to set goals.
• You like working in a team and are highly dependable in delivering according to set tasks.
• You must be able to embrace the varied nature of the job; you will need to be flexible and take personal ownership of hands-on delivery.
• Understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks.
• Minimum 3 years of app marketing experience on client and/or agency side Bachelors in Marketing/Business Management/Information & Technology or an equivalent a professional qualification.
• Google and Facebook certifications would be an added advantage.
• Experience in creative campaign development and project management (Preferably regarding localisation of campaigns in collaboration with regional teams).
• Own and optimize campaigns and promotions for new user acquisition.
• A technical interest and an eye for details.
• A metrics driven approach and good understanding of audience management and measurement.
• Provide deep campaign analytics and insights.
• Experience from research, testing, and iteration of your work.
• Experience from working in Digital marketing platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat,
• Twitter, Hootsuite and mobile measurement platforms such as Google Firebase and Adjust.
• Experience in working in platforms like App Store Connect, Google Play Console, and App Annie.
• Developing and setting ATL, Brand and PR strategy and operations.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced start-up environment, a larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture or a company with a strong brand track record.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (197)
Digital Marketing Internship Jobs at 99x in colombo, Sri Lanka on August 12, 2022 Internship
Operations Manager, Careers At IFRC, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Web Project Manager, Careers At Xyicon, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Sales Manager, Careers At Union Assurance PLC, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Human Resources Manager, Careers At SLASSCOM, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Account Manager, Careers At Adfactors PR, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Customer Service Manager, Careers at BIMA, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time