Cash Operations Analyst
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
A Cash Operations Analyst at IFS is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of cash related operations for IFS.
The role is focused on excellent knowledge of the accounts payable and receivables function alongside having sound understanding of treasury related activity. A cash operations analyst will carry out bookkeeping for both payments and receipts, perform bank reconciliations, investigate aged debtors and creditors, and perform required reporting of cash related activities.
The role requires a high level of attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills, an understanding of the various local taxation requirements will also be important but will be developed.
In addition, a Cash Operations Analyst at IFS continuously expands their business process domain knowledge and shares this knowledge to guide others.
- Adhere to internal controls in place by the treasury team and support functions
- Co-ordinate with relevant Finance and Operations teams regarding payment runs and ensure timeliness of payment execution in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Ensure that appropriate accounting entries are recorded for cash inflows and outflows in line with IFS policies and processes.
- Ensure all queries are actioned within given timelines
- Investigate and resolve any internal or external cash related disputes
- Performs all activities with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Complete all activities in accordance within IFS standard operating procedures
- Carry out related monthend activity, and support in both internal and external audits
- Analyze and ensure lowest levels of late interest fees and penalties from external suppliers
- Engage in process improvement opportunities and initiate relevant cost reduction practices to drive efficiency
- Perform bank reconciliation activities in line with audit requirements
- Report on key process indicators for the month and suggest improvements for efficiency
- Analyze aged debtors and creditors and propose suggestions for better working capital
- Analyze the cash entries in the general ledger against bank transactions and ensure completeness
- Assist and actively engage in system testing / upgrades / enhancements
- Ensure process documentation and all transactional activity is backed with supporting which is compliant
Perusing a University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in the accounting and finance field.
Minimum of 3 years experience working in global environments.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (MS Excel is mandatory) with background in MS Outlook
- Proficient in using ERP applications
- Knowledgeable in Internal control
- Financial control process including account reconciliations and substantiations
- English Communication skills (oral & written)
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to details skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow detailed workflow and instructions
- Time/Work management skills
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (13)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time