Client Services Specialist
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Our Client Services Specialists are part of the Services Sales team and work in close cooperation with Client Services Partners and IFS Sales team to position and sell IFS Services. As a Client Services Specialist you will be expert in IFS Success services and support the sales team with positioning and tailoring services that fulfill our customers demands. Our services are offered to support our customers and maximize the value of IFS Applications through the whole lifecycle. Reporting to the regional Demand Director you will be primarily focusing on the Polish markets.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support Client Services Partners and the Sales organization throughout the sales process with qualifying, positioning, value identification, scoping and proposals for our Success Services
- Provide tailored service offerings that gives the customer the right level of engagement and outcomes
- Support the transition to a primarily recurring revenue model in services.
- Remain familiar and up to date with all aspects of the services portfolio and be able to position and sell successfully.
- Align criteria for success with the customer and clarify how IFS can fulfill this.
- To run periodic campaigns to raise awareness and customer success stories for the relevant offerings
- Provide regular feedback to Solutioning Centre on service offerings based on services sales engagement with prospects and customers.
The Client Services Specialists have deep specialist knowledge to help to position the right services to deliver outcomes across a Customers lifecycle. This role is part of a regional team.
A Client Services Specialist enjoys the challenge of being the key driver, influencer, engager and motivator in Services Sales cycles, while governing both short and long terms revenue realization objectives along with set KPI’s for a designated territory.
We expect you to be:
- Be open for inputs from Customer Success function, architect team and sales regarding services portfolio.
- Remain familiar and up to date with all aspects of the Services portfolio and be able to position and sell successfully.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, decentralized, geographically and culturally diverse teams.
- Self-driven and proactive in nature.
- Comfortable working across multiple functions and geographical locations in a deadline-driven environment.
In order to be successful in this role you need to have:
- proficiency in both Polish and English languages.
- well developed skills in verbal and written communication and negotiation.
- strong strategic planning and coordination skills.
- a possibility to do business travelling as required.
Please submit a brief cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and how you would fit in to this position along with your CV. Interviews and selections are being made continuously so do apply as soon as possible.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
For further information about IFS, please go to our websites:
Please be aware that all final candidates will be asked to take a test.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (96)
Architect, Senior, Careers at Infor, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on May 12, 2022 Full-Time