Cloud Security Operation Center Manager
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Cloud Security Operation Center Manager you will be responsible for day-to-day Security Operations of the Cloud Planning and Operation department information security management and related activities. While leading the cloud security state of the department you are responsible for assessing risk, driving compliance, and managing information security incident. You are expected to work with both internal and external stakeholders to define and improve process and procedures to enhance security posture.
Essential duties and accountabilities
- Lead and manage Cloud Security Operations Center
- Hire a group of talented Security engineers to work within the Cloud Security and Operations Center
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, incident management, escalation, and response
- Implement and improve departmental policies, process, and procedures to strengthen the Security Operations Framework.
- Administrate, manage & maintenance of security operation tools and services
- Perform threat identification, modeling, management and develop use cases for containment and mitigation of threat vectors.
- Responsible for team skill improvement, drills, exercises, and standard operation procedure documentation.
- Create, integrate and coordinate to strengthen security process and procedures with internal teams.
- Develop of reports, dashboards, metrics for the management.
Overall required competence:
- Expertise knowledge in Information Security Operation Management.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and services.
- ITSM knowledge will be an added advantage, ITIL certification a plus.
A degree in Information Security with 5+ years of experience in security operations or information security role in the IT industry.
- Knowledge in SIEM, Cloud security threats, malware protection and vulnerability management.
- One of or combination of: CEH / ECSA / Security+ / CISM / or other similar qualification.
- Azure security certification or other qualifications is an added advantage.
- Previous experience of one of Cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
For further information, please contact …nn
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than ..xx.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree