Cluster Head – Finance
About the job
How good are you at keeping track of numbers across countries?
We are part of a group of companies with business presence in over 14 countries in the industries of Vehicle trading, Spare Parts Agencies and Transportation Agencies.
Outdesk Pvt Limited, is a company providing shared services for our group companies based in multiple countries and continents in the domain of Financial and Management Accounting, Procurement, Logistics, Sales and Marketing, and IT Services.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic, self-motivated, number driven personnel with business acumen to come aboard as Cluster Head – Finance for our outsourced Finance and Accounting Division.
Key responsibilities areas and Accountabilities will be
- Head the Accounting and Finance Functions for the assigned companies
- Managing, motivating and assisting the team to achieve set tasks and deadlines
- Evaluate and present financial performance and objectives for the Business
- Provide financial and strategic insights on the group plans of the organization
- Manage the implementation of systems and automate processes
- Develop budgeting reports, forecasting and variance analysis
- Handle investment activities, due diligence, risk analysis for decision making
- Financial and management reporting to assigned countries and Directors.
- Make sure Internal controls are in place, continuously improve & strict adherence to company policies & processes by all departments
- Looking into all payment processes for assigned businesses and companies
- Manage the Treasury function at Group Cluster Level
- Liaise with Banks and external Stakeholders to build a strong business relationship
You will be someone
- Who has a bachelors degree or an equivalent membership at a professional Body.
- With 5 years + management experience
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Be Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail
- Be Process oriented and have strong self-discipline, leading by example to the team
The position will be to work based out of Sri Lanka , with the need to travel to assigned countries periodically to ensure compliance, internal controls and process improvements are done.
Reports Directly to Functional Director to the Board of Directors
You can apply online or send email to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (138)
Intern, Treasury, Opportunity At LSEG, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Internship
Finance Executive – Revenue Collection Jobs at AOD in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Full-Time