We seek a dynamic individual to join our projects team as a Construction Manager to handle a full-fledged site execution team with a collaborative leadership style that puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality standards.
- Extensive experience in various construction projects involving hotels, residential.
- Expertise in execution of big projects involving time-bound tasks, managerial skills to motivate workforce for maximum output and efficiency.
- Ability to manage a full-fledged Site execution team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality standards
- Ability to manage and execute turnkey interior fit-out projects
- Monitor main contract programme and record progress against this, As well as track to do necessary mitigation measures.
- Prepare short term weekly look ahead programmes and ensure these are marked up.
- Ensure programme requirements are communicated to site staff.
- Ensure labour and plant is being allocated by Supervisory Team in relation to the agreed programme.
- Prepare monthly forecast of labour and plant in discussion with site staff.
- Ensure materials are supplied sufficiently in advance.
- Prepare & assist in the preparation of material submittals.
- Attend pre-contract meetings with subcontractors to ensure overall programme, quality, the scope of works, safety requirements.
- Attend regular meetings with subcontractors and monitor performance.
- Regular liaison with safety officer to understand site safety plan and monitor performance.
- Conduct regular inspections with Safety officers on a continual basis and follow government instructions on safety issues.
- Execute the job within the overall budget allocated.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management (preferably with PMP/RMP Certification)
- 10 to 15 years experience (executing high-end Hotel Fit – Out Projects)
- BIM experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
- Flexible working hours and ability to manage responsibilities independently
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now.
The pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and rewards are performance-driven. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)