Consultant – Field Service Management (FSM)
Global Consulting Delivery
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
The Global Consulting Delivery (GCD) organization of IFS is on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join as a Consultant in Field Service Management (FSM). You will be part of a global team, which is dedicated to design, develop and support tailor-made solutions to specific business requirements of IFS customers.
As a Consultant in Field Service Management, you will be in the forefront of Consulting projects working directly with IFS customers on Cutting Edge Industry Solutions in Services Industry. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with geographically distributed teams around the globe which will give you international exposure on project implementation and commercial execution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide high quality Field Services Management (FSM) Application consultancy during implementations, upgrades and ongoing support to our customers distributed globally.
- Identify and bridge the gap between the Customer’s business requirements and IFS Products.
- Listen and dare to challenge in order to understand the Customer’s real needs and advise the Customer in their usage of IFS Products.
- Understand the Customer’s industry characteristics and the Customer specific requirements.
- Involve in different phases of project life cycle that addresses the Customer’s key requirements and including conducting Customer trainings.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) in a specific area towards Customer and Partner.
- Actively guide the Customers for improvements in their business through a better understanding of the Customer solution.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of existing IFS Products, processes and methodology.
- An academic background with a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Service Management, Chemical & Process, Mechanical, Maintenance or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a relevant Industry
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Fluent in English and local language
- Ability to travel internationally where required
- Experience delivering ERP/IT projects in a relevant industry setting, preferably in a similar role
- Knowledge of IFS products is advantageous
- Experience in business process mapping
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience of data analysis and problem solving
We expect you to continuously upskill and learn to stay relevant as an expert that shares knowledge and experience with customers and colleagues. This includes staying updated within your field of expertise, on technology as well as the industry segments in which IFS operates.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (3)
- Process Associate Jobs at HCLTech Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Head of Product Management Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time