Consultant – Tax – National – Mobility – Standard – New Delhi
Consultant – People Advisory Services (PAS)
Due to continuing expansion we have new opportunities for ambitious individuals to join our
PAS Team. You will receive extensive training and support from a variety of leading PAS
professionals to assist you in building a successful career within EY.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Collaborate with client counterparts to understand project requirements and ensure objectives align with strategic business goals
- Communicate client expectations to EY team and suggest ideas, roadmap accordingly
- Assume ownership for project deliverables and seek clarity from client whenever required
- Assist EY PAS team with successful delivery of projects for clients
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA/PGDM from a recognized institute
- 8-10 years of experience in HR role (recruitment, organization structuring, manpower
planning, compensation and benefits, learning and development, performance management etc.)
Ideally you’ll also have
Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (104)
Senior Manager – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Junior Finance Analyst Jobs at Accenture in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
Assistant Manager Human Resources Jobs at Creo360 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 30, 2023 Full-Time
HR Shared Services Supervisor US Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time