Consulting Intern, People Advisory Services (Workforce Advisory)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Do you want to help organizations foster agile people environments in order to adapt quickly to disruptive forces? EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) helps our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things. In this role, you’ll be part of a supportive, global team with a vast array of experiences, broad network, deep sector expertise and entrepreneurial spirit.
In PAS team, we help our clients with:
- Organization & Workforce Transformation – As companies innovate, grow, and elevate their business, they need to effectively and efficiently realign and potentially re-think the alignment and fit of their organization structure, leadership teams, and workforce to create the capabilities needed to drive their business and financial objectives.
We provide services like Organizational Design, Workforce, Leadership & Talent and New Work & Workforce Analytics capabilities with digital assets to create customized solutions to align organizational and workforce capabilities to the business strategy.
- Change and Learning – As organizations innovate, grow, and improve their business, they’re looking for ways to prepare their people to adapt and excel. We provide services like Workforce, Leadership & Talent and Change & Learning with digital assets to enable people to perform at their best.
- Culture and Leadership – Organizations need leaders and employees who are adaptive, motivated to learn and shift through change. They can enable performance through tools, information, and processes, but individuals must be motivated to change, do great work, and go above and beyond. PAS helps to align, focus, and inspire hearts and minds by integrating services like Workforce, Leadership & Talent, Change & Learning and Reward & Recognition with digital assets.
- HR Transformation and Agile People – Companies need to think about adopting agile innovation and implementation techniques to outpace the competition and improve the quality of outcomes through the delivery of HR, Payroll and/or Mobility operations. PAS helps HR unleash the power of humans to do the extraordinary and deliver sustained value to the business.
Your key responsibility
- Supporting clients in their transformation journey through the design and implementation of effective organizational change management programs
- Helping clients deliver human capital strategies and workforce optimization programs imperative in an organization’s success
- Working with Business Leaders on organization restructuring efforts, workforce planning, competency modelling, performance and rewards management
- Working with Business Leaders on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Commerce, Human Resources Management and/or other relevant disciplines
- Good communications skills, especially fluent in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated leadership and client service skills
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelEntry Level
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (383)
Associate Software Engineers Jobs at Celcey in Colombo , Sri Lanka on January 19, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineers Python Jobs at Celcey in Colombo , Sri Lanka on January 19, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineers Shopify Jobs at Celcey in Colombo , Sri Lanka on January 19, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineers Python Jobs at Celcey in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 19, 2022 Full-Time