Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Corporate Communications Manager
- Ensuring the company receives the right kind of exposure in the relevant platforms globally.
- Developing and implementing communication plans and strategies to support the company’s overall business objectives including new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Managing and supervising projects to guarantee all content is publication ready for company’s external and internal communication channels, including the website, social media, and employee communications.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies and plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Writing and editing a variety of materials, such as press releases, speeches, and internal communications.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including media, analysts, customers, and employees.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure consistency in communication and branding to enhance the employee experience.
- Supporting the development of the company’s crisis communication plan and managing communications during crisis situations.
- Gathering and analyzing data on communication effectiveness and making recommendations for improvements.
- Monitoring and analyzing media coverage of the company and providing feedback and recommendations to the CMO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and leadership abilities.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology