TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
About the team
The User Growth team plays a core role in the acquisition, activation, and retention of billions of users through our globally popular products such as TikTok, Resso, CapCut, Helo, etc. We are building platforms, leveraging data & ML models, and providing end-to-end solutions to power the global growth of ByteDance products. Typical growth projects include paid ads, referrals, and notifications, etc.
We are looking for a talented, self-directed Creative Manager with an analytical mindset to join TikTok in Singapore. You will be responsible for generating, managing, and executing creative initiatives for products with millions of user bases.
What you will be doing:
– Propose creative strategies to meet business objectives and explore new areas of growth.
– Manage the entire creative production lifecycle, including briefing agencies and internal design teams, giving feedback on scripts and rough cuts, tracking creative performance by category, etc.
– Monitor analytics dashboards and leverage key metrics & consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
– Support user acquisition campaigns on online channels such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Work closely with other teams & stakeholders and optimize collaboration workflows as needed.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
– 2+ years of experience in performance marketing, advertising, branding, journalism, film, or another creative field required.
– Passion for content and familiarity with the tech industry are preferred.
– Strong oral & written skills in English and basic proficiency in Mandarin Chinese required to manage mandarin speaking business stakeholders.
– Excellent quantitative skills and the ability to work with key metrics and data.
– Energetic self-starter and quick learner with strong organizational, communication, and XFN collaboration skills; ability to perform under pressure.
– Experience with media agencies is a strong plus.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree