Customer Development Representative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in technology sales.
- Experience in sales development and relationship management.
- 5 years of experience in exceeding business goals in the technology industry with cloud computing solutions.
- Experience in account management with a customer-centric mindset.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging cloud computing topics.
- Knowledge of the technology, cloud computing solutions and digital transformation from a business perspective.
- Specific expertise with sales vertical (e.g., Public Sector, Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Communications, Media and Entertainment).
About the job
Our team inspires leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You reach out proactively to show customers how Google Cloud solutions can help them become more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You’ll maintain relationships with clients and work cross-functionally to devise solutions and support for Google’s clients. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Customer Development Representative (CDR), you will play a key role in the sales organization. In collaboration with your assigned sales team, you will identify, qualify, and cultivate customer opportunities. You will identify and build excellent, focused pipeline for our field sellers so they can ultimately meet or exceed their goals and expand the product portfolio within their accounts. Lastly, you will recognize how our solutions solve problems related to digital transformation for our customers.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Generate demand with prospective and existing customers via video conferencing and phone calls to identify, qualify, and cultivate opportunities.
- Learn and implement solution selling strategies mapping Google Cloud solutions against customer’s business imperatives particularly as it relates to digital transformation.
- Perform research to provide account intelligence, identify stakeholders, and build relationships/identify workloads in discussions with IT decision-makers and practitioners.
- Partner with field sellers to drive customer attendance at marketing events, training, and other activities to build awareness and education on Google’s solutions.
- Maintain business opportunity upkeep with timely and accurate updates on opportunities.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree