Customer Service Executive (Logistics)
Dart Global Logistics is a well-established freight forwarding company regionally headquartered in Colombo with its global presence in Asia-Pacific Region & USA which delivers integrated solutions to logistics challenges. We create career prospects for passionate people which is the key success of our Team.
Customer Service Executives – Export/Import (Sea & Air Freight)
– Responsible for handling day-to-day operations understanding the requirements of the customers to ensure timely execution of shipments.
• Upon receiving the customer requirements, start correspondence with the Airlines directly in order to get the best possible price for the customer.
• Support the Airport Export team to secure space with carriers/onwards as and when necessary.
• Update both shippers & destination agents with flight planning.
– Coordinate with Airport / warehouse for the collection / delivery of the goods on time
– Timely execution of pre alert documents
– Coordinate with brokerage department to process the documentation work and get the custom documentation done on time.
– Follow-up on payments/invoices with shippers, customers etc…
– Provide complete job file to documentation to process the pre/ post documentation based on the flight departure from CMB.
– Coordination with shippers, co-loaders, agents and customers to ensure shipments are properly executed.
• Plan for the movement of the shipment/cargo and make sure the execution is carried out as per the plan.
• Co-ordinate with the carriers to address any delays of arrivals of the shipment
• Follow up with origin agents to ensure pre alert/documents are received on time to submit the EDI / SLPA manifest on time.
• Coordinate with brokerage department to process the customs clearance and arrange the DAP / DDP deliveries.
• Update consignees with Vessel details and arrivals.
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Other professional qualification in logistics/freight forwarding industry.
• * Minimum 1 year of experience in the industry who Graduate in Logistics Management / Member of Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (Freshers who have knowledge in freight forwarding will be consider)
• Good communication skills in English
• Excellent computer skills
• Good team player
Please inbox your CV together with contact details of two non-related referees to the email below, mentioning the position applied for in the subject line to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (181)
Sales Coordinator, Vacancies At Trade Promoters Limited, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Coordinator – International Trade, Vacancies At agxa, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Sales Assistant, Vacancies At Plants & Plants Group, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Assistant Project Coordinator, Vacancies At SAS Creative, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Assistant Manager MIS, Vacancies At Janashakthi Life, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Sales Intern, Vacancies At AXYYA DIGITAL, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship
Digital Marketing Intern, Vacancies At Aakarsha Global, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship