Customer Support Executive – Technical
John Keells Office Automation (Pvt.) Ltd., the authorized distributors for Toshiba – Digital Multi-Functional Copiers and PNPL (contractual copier rental service), RISO – Digital Duplicators, Hitachi – Multimedia Projectors, ASUS – Notebooks and Tablets, Samsung – Mobile phones, Tablets, B&W/Color laser printers & LFDs, FEC – Point of Sales Solutions, Zebex – Barcode Scanners, Bixolon – Receipt Printers, Contex – Large Format Scanners, XYZ and Markforged – 3D Printers, Tacteasy – Interactive Whiteboards and JBL – Speakers. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations within establish SLA’s
- Resolving product or service-related problems by attending to customer complaints and follow-up.
- Evaluate technical estimates and monthly revenue generation.
- Create reports and circulate on daily/weekly basis and ensure accuracy of information and pay attention to detail.
- Consult with managers relevant to technical KPI’s, development and operations.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Associate degree or Diploma in Business Administration or another related field.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree