DevOps Engineer is a technical operations engineer with more than one year of experience having a foundation and experience in DevOps infrastructure and automation. The ideal candidate will work closely with cross functional teams to implement, test, maintain and deploy different DevOps tools and carryout Non-functional testing such as Fault tolerance and Performance testing.
The candidate must contribute in the following capacities:
- Help configure DevOps tools (Continues Integration and Continues Delivery) for the team and monitor the DevOps infrastructure.
- Involve in operational cycle design, implementation and automation of the Millennium application
- Plan and execute performance, fault tolerance, security and operational testing of the systems by way of automated test suits.
- Evaluate various tools as instructed by the line manager
Required Skills and Experience:
- One year or more experience in a similar capacity
- Moderate scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
- Basic skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Eg: Java)
- Exposure to Linux based development environments
- Experience in DevOps Engineering including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies will be an additional advantage
- Experience in CI/CD processes and Agile
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively to audiences with differing levels of domain expertise (presentations, reports, justification)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple objectives under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on
- Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (677)
Senior Software Engineer-JAVA Jobs at Jobenvoy.com in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
DevOps Engineer Jobs at Sana Commerce in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at Demanzo in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Technical-Engineering Internship at Synopsys Inc in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Internship
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – Frontend Jobs at Global Tote Lankan in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time