Seeking highly self-motivated, experienced and dedicated team players who are passionate about building digital infrastructure. In this role, you will be part of infrastructure technology adoption team to work with various stakeholder to engineer, build and provision cloud infrastructure, DevOps tools.
- Collaborating with coworkers to design, develop, and release software.
- Conducting quality assurance for prescribed guidelines.
- Do fixes and upgrades to software.
- Securing software and preventing vulnerabilities.
- Concentration on user experience.
- Improve system efficiency and success.
- Managing Systems.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in computer Science, software Engineering.
- At least 2 years overall experience and Minimal 1-year hands-on-experience on the same job description.
- Experience on automation tools.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Able to work independently in international work environment.
- Fast moving, challenging working environment.
- Competitive salary.
SoftVil is a full service digital agency, serve businesses globally helping them excel in their digital efforts through creating valuable online experiences. To us design & development is more than just lines of code; we develop brands and digital experiences. Our service range covers Web Design & Development, Advertising + Marketing Materials and Print Solutions.
We are a results driven creative agency that has grown to serve a broader clientele. The growth of Soft-Vil is a direct result of helping our clients get the results they need over and over again, through long-term partnerships, and a foundation built on reliability and excellency.
We are constantly enthused by every new project we take because we know every line of code is getting you closer to the results you need. Partnering with us will give you a peace of mind and a much needed competitive advantage. We would love to talk with you about all things digital and how best we can help.
For more information, visit, softvilmedia.com
**Interested candidates are invited to apply, firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered SalaryLKR 70,000 - LKR 100,000
Career LevelJunior Executive
Related Jobs (49)
Research Assistant (Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Software Developer III, Chrome Browser, Metrics-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time
Information Security Engineer, Red Team, Android Security-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time