Digital Marketing Internship
Digital Marketing Internship Program
Hybrid working and Paid Internship
Duties and responsibilities
During the internship period, the Intern shall have the responsibility of performing the following duties.
- Develop easy to use, clear, concise, comprehensive content for createˣ and agency’s clients.
- Maintain/optimise websites for search engines.
- Establish an effective presence on the company’s social media channels.
- Develop and continue to improve all internal createˣ communications, including internal newsletters and other communication channels to ensure employees are properly informed.
- Optimise social media content on the basis of the behaviour of our target audience.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in brand content and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Write, edit, and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, campaigns, email campaigns and more.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results.
- Propose concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Analysing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Create weekly social media analysis reports with engagement and reach.
- Must be able to work independently and creatively.
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments.
- English/Sinhala writing and proofing skills are required.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Well organised, dependable and detail-oriented.
- Team Player Quick Learner and efficient in high sense of urgency.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge and capability in designing is an added advantage.
What you will get in return at the end of the internship;
- Service letter for the internship period.
- Recommendation on LinkedIn.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
Related Jobs (59)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship