Employee Services & Data Specialist
MASLAK / İSTANBUL, TURKEY
We are currently looking for a Employee Services & Data Specialist to join our Employee Services Team who will lead to manage HR Support, NBS Project, Care Audit and Health Management according to Nestle principles and procedures defined.
- Managing and supporting NBS Cairo to completing processes inline with Nestle practices and local regulations according to the defined KPIs. Participating the projects to improve and increase the service quality.
- Managing or supporting projects to drive continuous improvement in Employee Services / General Services related HR operations. Aligning continuous improvement with strategic objectives.
- Joint work with Remed Etik Hat and internal stakeholders to manage the speak-up process
- Lead contact in SuccessFactors HR module and HR Data Quality
- Employee Services Department Operations. Announcement creation, OMP tracking, translations where needed, etc.
Qualifications required for this position are as follows;
- University Degree (Engineering, Economics, Industrial Relations, Business Administration, etc.)
- Minimum 2 year of experience in a similar position
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Good communication skills
- Multi-task and flexible
- Microsoft Excel Knowledge is a must
- SAP/SuccessFactors knowledge is a proffered
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (6)
Advisory Business Partner Lead, Extended Workforce Solutions-(Google) on September 17, 2021 Full-Time
Scale Specialist, Industry Solutions, Google Cloud on September 17, 2021 Full-Time