Cardiff University has established a new interdisciplinary training hub (IDTH) for a postgraduate student training and research program that addresses the urgent need for state-of-the-art biosensors and diagnostics. Biosensors find broad application in medicine and pharma, environmental monitoring, defence and security. A key challenge in biosensors and diagnostics is to combine ultra-sensitive detection technology with easy-to-use devices.
A BSc 2.1 or Masters level qualification in a relevant subject area is required.
We are hoping to open applications again in 2022.
We are hoping to open applications again in 2022.The studentship includes fees, stipend and RTSG. The stipend and fees are at the UKRI rate (for 2020/21 is £15,285; £4,407 respectively). Students must meet the eligibility criteria, outlined in the terms and conditions on the UKRI website https://www.ukri.org/our-work/developing-people-and-skills/find-studentships-and-doctoral-training/get-a-studentship-to-fund-your-doctorate/ Please note that 30% of our fully-funded studentships are available to international applicants, and there is no requirement for the student to make up the fee difference. Full and part time study options available.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship