ERPM Business Architect
LSEG embarked on a multi year Finance Transformation journey. We are delivering our Finance Vision by redefining the way we work to build new value and deliver balanced growth for the business. The Program shall drive efficiency and improve benefits on Billing, Accounting, Finance Operations and Reporting for LSEG by moving to a single Enterprise Resource Planning and Performance Management supplier. This involves a greenfield ERP implementation allowing LSEG to embrace latest cloud offerings and bring a future-proof platform.
The Business Architect (BA), primarily responsible of developing the architectural strategy for the EPRM program of LSE Group. Further, BA requires to play a key role in developing coordinated view of the organization using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques. This role works in partnership with tech architects and chip in to current and future design, implementation, and documentation of data, metadata, and overall systems data architecture. The role will report to Data Transformation Lead
This role will lead the following key results within the Program:
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the EPRM program
- Capture the tactical and strategic organization goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Define the data shared across different functions and the relationships between those data.
- Liaise with technology business architects to craft an operating model that integrates business processes and organization with technical solutions
- Develop strategic processes that highlight the essence of external influences (suppliers and customers), as well as their impact on business structure
- Interpret data produced within an organization to give insight as to relationships between produced data.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in leading business architecture within ERPM or Cloud based transformation projects
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as the need arises to collect, aggregate or disaggregate sophisticated and conflicting information about the business
- Attention to detail
- Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent communication strategy and leadership skills.
- Strong stakeholder leadership skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a multifaceted, cross-functional team structure
Note the position is location agnostic
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time