Executive, Accounts Receivable
Manage the day to day billing of the US based Information Services Division of the London Stock Exchange; ensure processes and policies are adhered to and pre-determined functional and organisational objectives, KPI’s and schedules are met.
- Reporting and analysis of client service usage based on client declarations
- Set up new business contracts in RMB / Oracle
- Process new and recurring invoices monthly
- Resolution of transaction discrepancies
- Maintenance of the underlying accounting backups/records
- Dealing with internal and external client disputes / queries
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders in Finance Operations, Master Data Team, Sales & Sales Operations
- Support the wider finance teams where volumes are high/resolution complex to ensure group KPI targets and management reporting deadlines are met.
- Ad hoc reporting and requests from Group and/or local finance as required.
- Assess and challenge current processes to find innovative solutions to problems
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Pursuing relevant degree or professional qualification
- Good knowledge on accounting concepts and principles
- Prior experience in Accounts Receivable / BIlling teams in a large organisation would be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Especially Excel.
- The ability to work autonomously / make sensible and well informed decisions
- Responsible attitude and sense of teamwork
- Capable of good time management in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written English communication; a successful candidate will be able to work seamlessly with the US based billing team
- Detail focus, and accuracy orientation.
- Planning and prioritising according to business needs.
- Desired: Experience of Oracle
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (863)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time