Executive – Administration
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve. In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
Key purpose of the Job
The Executive – Administration is responsible for monitoring CCTV operations at Brandix Head Office and serviceability requirements across the Group. The role holder coordinates with the Security teams at the assigned site locations, including daily situation calls, monitoring / reporting of abnormal situations, assistance for emergency handling and supporting functional initiatives. Furthermore, the job holder is responsible for executing the vested duties and responsibilities in relation to the Health & Safety guidelines, instructions and protocols of the Organization.
1. Responsible for monitoring of CCTV operations and monitor serviceability requirements across the Group
2. Coordinate with the Security teams across the Group for monitoring / reporting SOPs adherence and supporting functional initiatives, as per procedure
3. Work with the internal and external stakeholders for achievement of the functional objectives
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree