H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations, including AT&T, Allergan, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Capital One, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Hitachi, Kaiser Permanente, Procter & Gamble, PayPal, PwC, Reckitt, Unilever and Walgreens, over half of the Fortune 500 and one million data scientists. Goldman Sachs, NVIDIA and Wells Fargo are not only customers and partners, but strategic investors in the company. H2O.ai’s customers have honored the company with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 78— the highest in the industry based on breadth of technology and deep employee expertise.
The world’s top 20 Kaggle Grandmasters (the community of best-in-the-world machine learning practitioners and data scientists) are employees of H2O.ai. A strong AI for Good ethos to make the world a better place and Responsible AI drive the company’s purpose.
About This Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to work in close partnership with our Executive Assistant to the CEO.
This is a remote position.
What You Will Do
• Manage complex calendaring, interacting, and coordinating with internal and external partners, across multiple time zones and prioritizing schedules and meetings
• Responsible for making travel arrangements, while carefully determining the optimum travel arrangements and itinerary for calendared meetings
• Help organize team meetings, including preparing the agenda, organizing follow ups and related tasks
• Keep organizational records and maintain a digital filing system
• Participate in special projects as assigned
• Exercise good judgement, discretion, and flexibility in your approach
What We Are Looking For
• 8+ years’ experience supporting senior-level executives
• Exceptional organizational skills and intuitive attention to detail
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines
• Proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
• Proficiency with Google Workspace (Calendar, Drive, Slides, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative problem solving – you aren’t timid about responding to and handling sensitive and complex situations
• Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication, internally and externally
• Ability to represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic manner
• Positive attitude, highly motivated, and able to easily build relationships across multiple functions
• Must have flexibility in work hours
• Market leader in total rewards
• Remote-friendly culture
• Flexible working environment
• Be part of a world-class team
• Career growth
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
Related Jobs (206)
Creative Intern, Vacancies At ADA, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Intern Designer, Vacancies at CreativeHub, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Intern – Marketing Internship at brandix in colombo ,Sri Lanka on August 8, 2022 Internship
Student Recruitment Officer, Vacancies At BMS, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 5, 2022 Full-Time