Executive – Business Analyst (CRM)
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the Transportation and Logistics arm of Hayleys PLC with over 50 years of industry presence is a pioneer in providing Integrated Logistics Solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders and the largest Air Express Freight Company. Today ADV is fast becoming the undisputed leader in Sri Lanka’s transportation industry providing Third Party Logistics (3PL), Inland Logistics, Marine Services and Terminal & Engineering operations.
MOUNTAIN HAWK EXPRESS (PVT) LTD – Licensee of Federal Express Corporation
Mountain Hawk Express (Pvt) Ltd,) is a member of the Hayleys Advantis Group and an ISO 9001:2015 certified Company. The Company which has been listed amongst the “Top 25 Best Companies to Work for” in Sri Lanka, operates with a network of branches and agents across the country.
- Deliver customer insight and make recommendations by performing data analyses and post activity evaluations
- Responsible for identifying different customer profiles, and carrying out the optimization of CRM/ Marketing activities by defining market sectors and customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Responsible for identifying key trends and factors influencing customer behavior, such as service usage and brand loyalty
- Undertake spontaneous initiation of any analysis that can generate customer insight or operational projects to add value to the customer relationship
- Serve as a customer custodian of customer database, and responsible for the maintenance and management of customer data to ensure data integrity
- Provide timely and accurate monthly reporting of KPI
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns that optimize customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Provide support for the development of predictive models, customer frequency rate etc.
- Identify, recommend, and implement quality and efficient improvement to CRM processes
- Good track record of secondary education.
- Qualified in CIM or SLIM
- A minimum of 3 passes at G. C. E. A/L
- Possess comprehensive knowledge in MS Office suites (Word / Excel & Power Point)
- Possess an excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Passion towards learning and innovation
- Ability to prioritize assignments efficiently and meet deadlines
- Should be service-oriented and able to coordinate effectively with different stakeholders
- Should be committed to achieving operational goals on time with efficiency
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in the above challenging role, please apply within 7 days of this advertisement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for and the company name on the subject line of the email.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
- Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationProfessional Certificate