Executive, Cash Management
The selected candidate for this role will be responsible for a range of activities supporting the Assistant Manager – Cash Management in executing and reporting the status of cash management.
The selected candidate will have ownership for:
- Ensure that all income received is identified and correctly coded by using all available sources and supporting documentation received wherever possible.
- Ensure all entries are accurately posted in financial accounting system promptly, to assist with the swift reconciliation of bank statements.
- Monitor Daily MT940 Uploads into Cash Manager are complete
- Prepare GL journal files for Fin Rep to review, load and approve/post
- Follow up on unresolved postings from Treasury, Fin Rep, AP & Credit Control
- Run AR DD Process
- Supporting the preparation of bank to general ledger reconciliations
- Responsible for compiling metrics, evidence and approval sheet sign offs for Balance Sheet substantiation
- Support wider the finance teams where volumes are high/resolution complex to ensure group KPI targets and management reporting deadlines are met.
- Ad hoc reporting and requests from Group and/or local finance as required.
- Work collaboratively in identification and support of continuous improvement activities
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Perusing a Finance degree/professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA) at the foundation level.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams in a large organisation. Preferably with Cash Management exposure.
- Understanding of accounting concepts and principles and reporting to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliation processes and implementation of financial controls in operations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English.
- Be a lead proponent in driving a collaborative culture to working across finance.
- Adaptable to working in a fast-changing environment to meet business priorities and deadlines.
- Strong process orientation, with ability to design robust reporting frameworks.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with global colleagues.
- Accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work according to UK work hours.
- (Desired: Experience of Oracle)
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (74)
Senior Accountant Jobs at Mobizz Elite in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at tgl.travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Full-Time