Executive, Credit Control
About the job
The main purpose of this role is to manage the day to day collections of outstanding invoices that are due and payable to the London Stock Exchange from existing creditors, making sure that processes and policies are adhered to and pre-determined functional and organisational objectives, KPI’s and schedules are met. The selected candidate for this role will be reporting to the Assistant Manager – Credit Control in executing role responsibilities.
The Selected Candidate Will Have Ownership For
- Monitor and review weekly aging reports for over due debtors
- Making sure all tasks, sub tasks and comments are entered into Oracle system within a timely fashion
- Contacting clients via email and telephone requesting payment of outstanding invoices
- Dealing with internal and external client disputes / queries
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders in Finance Operations, Sales & Sales Operations
- Performing reconciliations on unallocated or unidentified payments
- Provide a key level of support to the Group Credit Control Manager and peers within the Global Credit & Collections Team
- Complete any other adhoc requests as required by the Group Credit Control Manager
- Work closely with peers to develop short term and long term strategies to enable the credit control team to ensure global consistency in achieving LSEG’s objectives and goals
- Manage client emails to department policy
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess The Following
- Perusing a Finance degree/professional qualification at the foundation level.
- One-year experience in a similar capacity
- Experience working within a high volume transaction processing environment.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English, ability to articulate and develop ideas in order to respond clearly and concisely to various audiences who are internal and external.
- Detail focus, and accuracy orientation.
- Previous experience working within a multinational company in the Financial Services / Financial Technology sector would be an added advantage
- (Desired: Planning and prioritising according to business needs.)
- (Desired: Experience of Oracle System)
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (170)
Assistant Manager MIS, Vacancies At Janashakthi Life, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Assistant Accountant, Vacancies At Dasa Solutions, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Management Intern, Vacancies at Mind Plus, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship
Program Manager Finance (R&D) Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 28, 2022 Internship