Executive – Group Taxation
MAS is an innovation driven company founded on a perfect blend of daring and visionary thinking – being one of Asia’s largest manufacturers of intimate apparel and sportswear. Performance wear and swim wear.
Embark on a journey of change with MAS, by joining the MAS Capital team Executive – Taxation. Ensuring group level tax compliance, as well as in bringing in tax efficiencies to the group. To assist the tax manager in facilitating in tax structuring of the MAS group from both a Sri Lankan and international dimension.
- Prepare regular updates informing the group of significant changes in tax and other relevant regulatory (eg: Exchange control) changes, along with the tax manager.
- Forecasting the future projected tax liabilities for the group.
- Identify suitable opportunities to provide guidance to the group on key direct and indirect taxation issues from both an international and local perspective.
- Assist the tax manager in facilitating the set-up of new structures and operations from a tax perspective, both locally and on an international level.
- Identifying the tax considerations for new prospective projects and assessing their viability from this perspective, along with the tax manager.
- Identifying and setting up transfer pricing documented pricing arrangements for new international operations.
- Ensuring certain tax compliance requirements for international jurisdictions (Return filing, WHT payments, substance creation etc.)
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
- Liaise with consultants locally and internationally.
- Provides support to the Group on other regulatory matters, such as FATCA/CRS and exchange control laws.
- Ensure the Global TP filings, CbCR and Master file, are prepared and filed across all applicable jurisdictions.
Qualifications, Experience, Skill and Competencies
- Strong knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Proven work experience in the field of taxation, with a minimum 3 years experience in tax related finance.
- Qualified/ Part qualified in ICASL/ CIMA or ACCA.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationNot Specified