Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Executive – Human Resources
- Support the HR team to attract, develop and retain high quality talent at all levels in a continuous pipeline.
- Manage the end to end employee journey process including recruitment, onboarding and exit processes etc.
- Prepare and maintaining HR records, including employee files, ensuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality of information.
- Identify and implement best practices to align, partner and collaborate with the HR team within the organization to ensure high standards of service.
- Identify training requirements/gaps and implement L&D workshops, procedures, policies etc and innovative HR solutions.
- Timely and accurately processes of payroll administration and liaising with the Finance team.
- Maintain/update HRIS records and communicate with the relevant HRIS partner as and when required.
- Support in all employee relations issues and application of HR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in HR.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in HR field in a similar capacity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Sound knowledge of local labour law.
- Strong communication skills both Sinhala/English and able to coach and engage with diversity group of stakeholders at all levels.
- Hands-on experience on relevant HRIS program will be added advantage.
- Ability to multi task and maintain efficiency and quality in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills, with high level of attention of detail and accuracy.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationBachelor's Degree