Executive – Industrial Engineering
EXECUTIVE – INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING ( Linea Clothing)
We are on the look out for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the Manufacturing team as an Industrial Engineering Executive. This role requires you to improve manufacturability by standardizing both machine & method with the product development team by using the PPA (Pre-production Activities) process, chassis & autonomation.
· Provide leadership at PDRA (Product Development Risk Assessment), MI (Moulding Integration), FI (Factory Integration) and PP (Pre-production) stages.
· Ensure availability of the Tech Pack in collaboration with the PPA (Pre-production Activities) champion.
· Continuously search for autonomation options to de-skill the operation at the Pre-production stage
· Continuously search for methods to reduce machine requirement for layouts and ensure machine availability for production.
· Prepare layouts, Yamazumi and machine setting STW while ensuring chassis-based manufacturing.
· Ensure and certify Team Members are trained up to the expected standards before the PSD (Production Start Date).
· Continuously be on alert for abnormalities in the shop floor and engage in effectively resolving them.
· Ensure adherence to compliance, health and safety procedures during the entire manufacturing process to maintain zero accidents.
· Align with projects relating to MOS (MAS Operating System) to achieve the required standards.
· Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Degree in Industrial Engineering
· 1 – 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Front End Industrial Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time