Executive, Issuer Services, Capital Markets
The selected candidate will be an integral part of the Issuer Services Team responsible for exploring the options of working closely as well as strengthening relationships with issuers.
- Be the first point of contact for customer enquiries across the Issuer Services portal
- Log and reply to customer queries via phone, email and live chat and assist with questions on our digital platforms and provide them with solutions after troubleshooting
- Report and resolve technical problems and incidents alongside our Corporate Technology team and assist in prioritisation and delivery of support work based on customer and business needs for our digital real estate
- Use of the web content management system (CMS) and other digital platforms to support Issuer Services
- Support the Issuer Services team in organising events (client management, event set up, managing invites, nurturing campaigns, follow up emails, tracking uptake and feedback)
- Manage and support the development of Issuer Services marketing materials and campaigns (email marketing and social media marketing)
- Assist on the development of our vision for digital services for the future
- Constant liaison with external providers of our website data and contents
- Draft and disseminate monthly reports on digital performance metrics to teams across the business
- A bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of two (02) years’ experience in the relevant industry
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Excellent analytics skills with great attention to detail and knowledge in record keeping, analysing, and documentation
- Good organisational skills with the ability progress issues on a timely basis and prioritise work flows
- Experience in managing high inbox traffic
- Knowledge in HTML, Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools will be an added advantage
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time