Executive – IT
The Colombo Ice Company (CICL), manufacturer of Elephant House Ice Creams is a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC.
CICL owns the most modernized Ice Cream manufacturing plant in the South Asian Region.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
Selected candidate should be able to manage IT operations at the factory level with minimal supervision and he/she will be the 1st contact point for all the IT support services such as,
- Identity management of IT services.
- Take the lead on IT related projects.
- Coordination with Group IT and Sector IT.
- Maintenance of IT security compliance levels.
- Manage and maintain IT inventory including software and hardware.
- Manage MS Azure subscription and on-premises servers.
- Manage Company IOT Systems and Devices.
- Manage IT procurement.
- Managing and maintenance of internal IT applications.
- Manage Local Area Network (Wired & Wireless), CCTV Camera, PABX and Biometrics readers, etc.
- Assist Business Users & management of Company Helpdesk.
- Perform scheduled data backups and disaster recovery operations.
Required qualifications & skills:
- Degree in Management Information System /IT or equivalent degree from a recognized University with minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity.
Following qualifications will be added advantage.
- Certification in Microsoft System administration & Network Management
- Azure related service administration (AZ-900-Microsoft Azure Fundamentals & AZ-104-Microsoft Azure Administrator)
- Microsoft Intune management.
- Teamwork, communication skills, negotiation skills, attention to detail, decision making and problem solving, analytical skills, time management.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and extended working hours when required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on HIVE before the 25/10/2021.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree