Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Executive – Marine & Logistics
- Proactively manage and coordinate safe and successful execution of marine & logistics activities including Port/Vessel Operations.
- Maintain quality and accurate information and ensure all formalities of Company, Customs and other regulatory authorities are compiled.
- Properly handle, store and maintain product inventories, assets and other equipment’s in sufficient quantities.
- Assist with information for timely and accurate generate of invoices to Customers and ensure payments are collected as per the company standards.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with service providers/3rd party vendors, ADV Group companies, regulatory authorities, ports, etc.
- Work within a team to carryout project management duties by way of planning, executing, and managing of all projects entrusted.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- Local or London O/L 6 passes with ‘C’ for Mathematics and English.
- Minimum 2 passes for A/L’s or successful completion of UGC approved A/L equivalent foundation course.
- Professional qualification in Logistics/ Transportation/ Management.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience. (Marine/vessel ops & Logistics/C&F, FF, WH)
- Excellent command of the English and Sinhala languages (written and oral).
- Good level of interpersonal skills, analytical & organizing skills and team work.
Note – This position would include travelling between Colombo/Hambantota/Galle & Trincomalee.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelJunior Executive
Related Jobs (6)
Intern – Supply Chain Management Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 31, 2023 Internship
Program Manager, Supply Chain, R&D Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 19, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – SPM Internships at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 17, 2023 Internship
Director Supply Chain, Vacancies at Trelleborg Group, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 2, 2022 Full-Time