Executive – Marketing
About the Company and Job Details:
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing, and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
- Executive – Marketing
Brandix Apparel Limited – Colombo 03
The role holder is responsible for the formulation and effective execution of the strategies driven by Group Marketing LRP in relation to the digitization pillar. This includes framework building, communication, implementation, governance of the strategies implemented, related risk identification and partnering for the LRP and process standardization pillars.
- Provide support for formulation and execution of strategies driven by the Group Marketing LRP in relation to the digitization pillar
- Collaborate with the customer teams to leverage best practices for Marketing process improvements while formulating, executing and driving governance of the digitalization strategies
- Provide partnering with the process standardization pillar, including rolling-out of digital projects, analytical partner initiatives, etc.
- Support functional reviews and governance for marketing strategy initiatives across the group including maintaining of LRP financial decks, presentations, MIS, report generations, etc.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ General Management/ Marketing
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power applications (added advantage – Power Query, Power Bi and PowerApps)
- Team player with good communication & networking skills
- Effective time & project management
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Analytical and logical thinking capability
- Ability to learn new skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in the apparel industry (optional)
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelJunior Executive