Executive, Master Data Management
Creation & maintenance of Customer, Product, Employee & Supplier Master data in Oracle EBS, Oracle. Revenue Management & Billing (RMB) and non-Finance system, Salesforce; query handling and relevant customer and supplier reporting. The role holder will also be accountable for becoming a subject matter expert in all the areas above to act as training partner to all executives coming into the team.
The selected candidate will have ownership for:
- Customer and account creations in Oracle EBS, RMB and Salesforce through SNOW
- Supplier creation, extension/supplier site extension
- Maintain the existing customer and supplier profile data i.e. address change, e-mail, contact details,
- Company name changes, VAT/TAX details, banking details update.
- Employee banking details update, extension of OU, inactive sites.
- Inventory/product set up
- Handle Master Data related queries via Email/call.
- Work in accordance with the processes outlined by the Master Data manager.
- Support the finance teams where volumes are high/resolution complex to ensure group KPI targets and
- SLA & KPIs are achieved in a timely manner to the highest quality level.
- Support in Ad hoc requests from Group or local finance as required.
- Supports projects across the business involving the use of finance data systems
- Compliance reporting covering requisition compliance, supplier compliance and Systems compliance.
- Managing the Groups systems recertification processes
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Perusing a degree/professional qualification at the foundation level.
- Preferably 1-year experience in data management in a reputed organisation.
- Experience working within a high-volume transaction processing environment.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English, ability to articulate and develop ideas in order to respond clearly and concisely to various audiences who are internal and external.
- Shows willingness to learn new methods, procedures or techniques resulting from departmental change
- Detail focus and accuracy orientation.
- Demonstrates a proven track record in delivering against set targets and objectives
- (Desired: Planning and prioritising according to business needs.)
- (Desired: Experience of Oracle System)
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (142)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time