The Emerging Infectious Diseases (EID) Programme aims to pioneer the development and discovery of new and more effective methods for the treatment, prevention and control of new and emerging pathogens. The key outcome of the research will be the early identification of new pathogens, out of which new diagnostic tests, treatments and control strategies will be developed.
A position is available in the Viral Research and Experimental Medicine Centre (ViREMiCS) under the EID Programme, a joint research institute established between Duke-NUS and SingHealth. ViREMiCS collaborates with academia and industry to facilitate vaccine development at the early clinical development stage. The successful candidate will be responsible in managing administrative tasks for various business related functions such as but not limited to the following: –
- Assist with coordinating research collaborations and partnerships with external institutions on bench-to-bedside translational studies.
- Assist in ViREMiCS projects from study start up to study close out, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepare study budgets, invoicing and tracking utilization of project finances, contracts and vendors in accordance with budget.
- Develop project schedules for vendor selection, project procurement and related processes.
- Assist with project and service agreements, CDAs, NDAs, and material transfer agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with ethical compliance as well as prepare and submit IRBs for approva
- Track project development and execution, proactively identifying and working with research team to manage project risk areas by recommending appropriate contingencies.
- Track and monitor KPIs of projects and compile data for reporting of these KPIs to the co-Directors and other stakeholders through regular progress reports.
- Assist in promoting ViREMiCS core facility as a channel for supporting ViREMiCS’ business processes, managing invoicing and recognising revenue for the core facility
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends in new regulatory policies or guidelines that may impact project management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise as needed to achieve deliverables and adhere to timelines and budgets.
- Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Entry-level candidates or Diploma holders with at least 5 years of relevant experience may also be considered.
- Competent in applying general staff practices, accounting and budgeting principles and coordination of major administrative functions.
- Able to coordinate the work requirements of the function across the School and SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Centre.
- A team player who is able to prioritise, multi-task and work collaboratively in a diverse workforce.
- Able to work effectively across different functions.
- Proficient in general software applications that facilitate work operations such as Microsoft Office programmes. Familiarity with SAP and content management systems would be advantageous.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (80)
Senior Research Fellow in Field Robotics-(University of Sydney) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Research Associate in Social or Behavioural Sciences-(UNSW) on September 20, 2021 Contract Full-Time
Research Associate / Postdoctoral Researcher-(UNSW Canberra) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
PhD candidate for the NSW Health Gene & Cell Therapy PhD Program-(UNSW ) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Research Fellow, Bioinformatician (Cancer Science Institute – GeDaC) on September 20, 2021 Full-Time
Postdoctoral Fellow (Computational Fluid Dynamics)-National University of Singapore on September 20, 2021 Full-Time