Executive, Outreach, Publicity & Planning (Office of Graduate Studies & Professional Learning) [NIE]
ABOUT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (NIE)
The National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore, is Singapore’s national teacher education institute and we are proud to be an integral part of the nation’s education service. We play a key role in the preparation of teachers and in the provision of teacher professional and school leadership development programmes. We are committed to our vision of being An Institute of Distinction: Leading the Future of Education and our mission to Inspire Learning, Transform Teaching and Advance Research. Read more about NIE here.
The National Institute of Education (NIE) invites suitable applications for the position of Executive, Outreach, Publicity and Planning in the Office of Graduate Studies & Professional Learning (GPL). This is a 2-year contract position.
- Support the preparatory work to curate content for local and overseas publications, advertorials, social media platforms etc.
- Content creation (visuals and videos) for digital marketing, publicity materials and collaterals for GPL.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of local and overseas outreach events and activities
- Support the administrative functions within the team.
- Maintain data for reporting.
- Work closely with key appointment holders and administrative colleagues in GPL to fulfill job requirements.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- At least a Polytechnic Diploma
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in marketing, branding, advertising etc.
- Able to create marketing materials including, but not limited to, print advertisements, digital articles, social media artwork, shortform videos and video clips etc.
- Basic knowledge of markup languages, e.g., HTML
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in design and video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator etc.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to work under tight timelines and follow up on work promptly
- Strong interpersonal skills, including demonstrated experience in teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- May be required to travel and/or work on weekends
The closing date of the advertisement is 3 March 2023. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their homes to the NIE campus. This is subject to availability of seats.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (145)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship