Executive – Production Control Unit
Executive – production control unit
We are on the look out for a dynamic and energetic individual to join the Operations team as a Production Control Unit Executive. This role requires you to ensure that material is secured as per the production plan for every sales order by coordinating with relevant departments, in order to facilitate continuity on the production flow/line and on-time delivery.
· Ensure RM availability in accordance with Monthly/Weekly frozen plan by coordinating with suppliers/logistic partners to start orders as per planned date.
· Maintain systems accurately by sending on time “PCU call-outs” to suppliers and getting supplier confirmation and follow up with any deviations while informing relevant parties to find solutions in order to keep continuous material flow to plants.
· Conduct weekly/biweekly/monthly supplier meetings to review order status and prepare supplier performance/score card/ reports to share with relevant parties and share the orders status weekly with planning teams.
· Manage and maximize the utilization of material for current operational plan through proper control and if any excess material, see the possibility of using them to future orders to reduce Write OFF and bring down the material cost
· Participate in internal daily operational and cross-functional meetings, provide requested details, and effectively engage to find solutions for day-to-day concerns
· Visit supplier regularly to maintain a good relationship with them and to identify improvement opportunities. Initiate and follow up supplier process development activities by aligning with MOS principles.
· Create purchase orders for threads and consignments while maintaining Min-max level to minimize storage space in stores.
· Mange in-house operation activities if available in plants and book/raise Po’s with third party operations in a timely manner to in order to ensure continuous flows
· Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
· A Degree related to Production/Manufacturing/Operations
· 1 – 2 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (6)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Automation Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time