Executive – Quantity Surveyor
- Undertake cost analysis for Construction Projects and ensure optimum utilization of resources
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements in order to achieve customer focused outcome.
- Compiling and submission of tender documents, including bill of quantities with the relevant parties within the stipulated time period.
- Liaise with parties such as Department Managers, Project managers and site engineers to certify the progress to be on track.
- Arranging work progress measurements by regular visits to sites, prepare the payment applications timely and handle the post contract work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying or NDT / TTI / NCT / IQSSL Qualification.
- Should have 5 years’ experience in the industry which is preferably Construction.
- Familiarity with ICTAD conditions of contract.
- Ability to work based at any site location and willingness to travel.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Executive
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering
- QualificationProfessional qualification