Executive – Textile Testing
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
You will be reporting to Manager-B Labs, and you will be in charge of certain accounts. Accuracy is the essential tool you should possess while learning critical test methods and regulations. You should be able to understand global client requirements and effects of failure while testing fabrics and garments. Your work should comply with ISO 17025:2017 global laboratory requirements
- Conducting textile testing accurately.
- Ensuring the team performance meets the Management expectation.
- Supporting the Management in planning and execution
- Interpreting textile buyer protocols and conducting trainings
- Conducting routine verification tests on selected items/products.
- Ensuring accuracy and reliability of test results.
- Studying the laboratory QMS(ISO 17025: 2017) and ensuring all activities are carried out in compliance with the requirements.
- Adhering to Turn Around Time (TAT) within the agreed time frame.
- Maintaining the tested sample storage as per the client’s requirements.
- Maintaining the stock level of lab consumables and other requirements without affecting the daily usage.
- Diploma in Textile/Apparel Technology from the University of Moratuwa (NDT), Open University (B.Tech -Textile/App), SLITA (Dip in Textile/App), BCC (Dip in Textile/App) or Graduate with Chemistry from a Government University or Institute of Chemistry Ceylon (I.Chem.C)
• Minimum 5-6 years industry experience including at least one to two years in executive capacity.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience5 Years