Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Fabric Technologist (Development) is responsible for execution of the fabric technology processes for RM development for the assigned customer account(s). Includes mill evaluations, technical risk assessments, fabric testing processes, customer approvals and assigned supply / profitability improvement initiatives.
1. Responsible for execution of fabric technology processes for RM development, including mill evaluations, risk assessments, fabric testing, customer approvals, etc.
2. Implement assigned functional initiatives for fabric development, including Supply, SRM, profitability improvement, etc.
3. Work with the internal and external stake holders for achievement of the functional objectives.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree