Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Fabric Technologist – Development & Bulk is responsible for execution of the RM development and bulk fabric technology processes for the assigned customer account(s). Includes mill evaluations, technical risk assessments, fabric testing, customer approvals, ensuring supply, trouble shooting for bulk fabric issues, profitability & SRM.
1. Responsible for execution of fabric technology processes for RM development (for example, mill evaluations, technical risk assessments).
2. Execute fabric processes for Bulk for achievement of the Supply objectives (for example, bulk risk assessments, approvals, trouble shooting).
3. Implement assigned functional improvement projects, including supply, profitability and SRM.
4. Work with the internal and external stake holders for achievement of the functional objectives.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree