Finance Business Partner
This role has two main areas of responsibilities:
- Finance business partnering: provide robust financial analysis and support to business to unlock value within proper control framework and governance
- Performance management and reporting: Coordinate with the appropriate business stakeholders to ensure accurate forecasting and delivery of result across full P&L.
There will be an emphasis on control compliance, information management, process improvement, simplification and automation where possible.
Finance Business Partnering
- Support business decision making through robust financial analysis and deep knowledge of financial operation and expertise
- Develop frameworks to guide sales and marketing team to optimize spending
- Develop business cases to launch new products and business models
- Main liaison for business with other finance functions, such as fixed asset team, tax team, etc..
Performance Management and Reporting
- Develop close working relationships with senior stakeholders in Thailand business to ensure alignment of monthly forecast and ensuring accurate delivery of result as per monthly financial forecast;
- Guide business towards target delivery through budget control and other business decisions as needed.
- Be the contact point for Thailand business to help interface with local finance on reporting of results, ensuring timely and accurate submissions;
- Analysis, insight and control over targets and actual performance measures;
- Information management, process simplification and automation;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks required by the business.
- University graduate in finance, accounting or related field
- 5 years working experience in Finance & Accounting systems and processes and in business partnering would be an advantage
- Preferably from Audit or FMCG business
- Working knowledge of SAP or other similar accounting software systems
- Outstanding knowledge of key finance processes, roles and responsibilities
- Strong analysis skill with proven track record is a must
- Excellent command of English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to build effective working relationships and communicate at all levels within the organization
- Interest in digital technologies would be an advantage
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time